We would like to thank God and you for your continuous support since we joined the All Africa Conference of Churches (AACC) as Global Ministries Missionary. The All Africa Conference of Churches is an ecumenical fellowship of churches and institutions working together in their common witness to the Gospel by:
1| Mobilizing to faithfully live the message of God’s love.
2| Nurturing a common understanding of the faith.
3| Interpreting and responding to challenges to human dignity; and
4| Acting prophetically in Word, Life and Service for healing.
AACC ecumenical fellowship represents more than 120 million Christians in 39 African countries, working to make a difference in the lives of the people of Africa.
Our focus at AACC is on Peace, Diakonia and Development. Since we joined AACC in July 2016, we have been involved in different activities related to peace at continental level among which, the Forum of Peace, Healing and Reconciliation with the National Church leaders in Burundi, the meeting on crisis in South Sudan, the solidarity and peace visit to the DR Congo, the AACC advisory Committee on Peace, the Promotion of a Peaceful Africa (Agenda 2063) in partnership with Africa Union, the Consultation for Congolese church leaders, Electoral governance and peace convened by WCC and AACC in Ethiopia, the meeting of West Africa theologians, to name few. My involvement in those activities either organizing the meetings or intervening as facilitator.
- Pray for peaceful elections in Kenya next year.
- Pray for peace in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The President has completed his two terms in the office but is not willing to step down.
- Pray for South Sudan, there a serious threat for genocide.
- Pray for Burundi. The political and economic situation is worsening. Security is also a big concern.
- Pray for me that God give me strength and wisdom as I deal with issue of peace and leadership development among AACC member churches and Councils in the Continent.
Rev. Dr. Bosela Eale serves as a missionary with the All Africa Council of Churches, Kenya. This appointment is made possible by your gifts to Disciples Mission Fund, Our Church’s Wider Mission, and your special gifts.