Print Friendly and PDF

Evangelical Church in Minihasa

GMIM was founded from native churches in the northern regions of Sulawesi. It was a founding member of the World Council of Churches in 1948 and of the Communion of Churches in Indonesia (PGI) in 1950. They currently serve over 700,000 Christians through churches, hospitals, a university, a theological school, two orphanages, schools for the disabled and two vocational training centers.



Powered by Convio
nonprofit software