The Global Ministries’ People-to-People Pilgrimage Program and Africa Office invite you to join this pilgrimage of learning, presence, and solidarity in Ghana – a diverse, rich, and vibrant country of the West African region. This pilgrimage will take participants through the Great Accra, Volta, Central, Northern, and Coastal regions of Ghana. Participants will be immersed and exposed to issues of human trafficking, refugees, and migration, as well as the work for women’s empowerment and development, and Christian-Muslim relations. The program will include worship at a local church, visits to partner organizations and their projects, cultural experiences, sightseeing, and more. Spaces are limited.
Submit your registration today!
$3,800 for double accommodation
$4,250 for single accommodation
Registration and Payment:
Click here to access the Registration Form.
October 31, 2019 – Deadline to submit Registration Form and $250 non-refundable deposit. Space will be secured once both the Registration Form and the deposit are received.
February 25, 2020 - $1,000 second installment
May 31, 2020 - $1,550 third installment
August 31, 2020 - $1,000 fourth and last installment for double, and $1,450 for single
Forms of payment:
Online - Click here to pay online. Write Pilgrimage to Ghana 2020 on the Designation Information section.
Mail - Write a check payable to Global Ministries and mail to People-to-People Pilgrimages Attn: Lorna Hernandez, P.O. Box 1986, Indianapolis, IN 46206-1986.
- This program is fast paced with a fair amount of road travel. Participants should be in good health condition, able to walk at least a mile, and carry their luggage without assistance.
- Participants can pay the whole amount of the pilgrimage at once or increase the amount of the installments.
- The cost includes airfare to/from Accra, land transportation, lodging, and meals.
- Participants should budget for additional costs of visa, immunizations (especially yellow fever), and flights to/from departure city, which will be announced soon.
- Participants are responsible for securing their passports. Passports should not expire on or before May 1st, 2021.
Program will be shared soon!