Supporting at risk children and elders with the love and services they deserve is one of the greatest gifts of kindness you can share.
Through your support, the Global Ministries Child and Elder Sponsorship Program partners with agencies and churches all over the world to provide services that create opportunities and affirm dignity.
Please consider making a life changing difference for both you and a child or elder.
Child Sponsorship Opportunities
Your gifts through Global Ministries Child Sponsorship make a difference! The Child Sponsorship program works closely with partner organizations that have long-established links with the UCC and Disciples. Collaborating with partners, your gifts to Child Sponsorship provide food, basic health care, clothing and in some cases housing, school fees, uniforms, books and training.
Elder Sponsorship Opportunities
In many countries an individual is not entitled to government assistance after retirement unless they have worked for the government. Global Ministries Elder Sponsorship centers assist elders who have no place to live and no family to care for them. Your sponsorship of an elder helps provide shelter, medicine, and meals. Elders are given the opportunity to live out their lives in dignity and solace in an environment where they feel loved and cared for.
Sponsorships can be given as holiday gifts, in honor or memory of someone, or a one-time gift to use where most needed.
Send completed form and payment option to:
Global Ministries Child and Elder Sponsorship Program
700 Prospect Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115-1100
Phone: (866) 822-8224 ext. 3222
- 2015 Child and Elder Sponsorship Appeal Letter
- News from Family Village Farm
- 2014 Child Sponsorship Appeal Letter
- Child Sponsorship Appeal
- Frequently Asked Questions About Child Sponsorship
- Letter from Thandiwe - MBKG Pannai (Family Village Farm), India - November, 2006
- An Appreciation Letter from a Student Supported by Global Ministries Child Sponsorship
- St. Paul's UCC Benefit for Orphans of Shuangmiao Village, China
- Messages from Sponsors and Children
- Letter from Child Sponsors to Child in China