The Africa office of Global Ministries shares in the joy of growing ministries with partners in 15 countries across the African continent focused on education, microcredit, health care, access to water, peace building, and sharing the Good News of God’s abundant life.
Through these mutual relationships we hope to:
- Strengthen our partnership in God’s mission
- Develop and share spiritual and material gifts
- Promote mutual understanding and appreciation
- Stand in solidarity with victims of oppression
- Support new church establishment and evangelism
Our partners in Africa share with us a powerful witness of the joy found in the Gospel, as well as a firm belief in the promise of justice found throughout Jesus’ teachings. These gifts enrich the church in North America by giving us a new and challenging lens through which we can see alternative ways of living our faith.
Pastoral letter from the South Africa Synod of the UCCSA We bring you greetings from the Office…Read More