- Within covenantal bonds with other partner churches and ecumenical bodies throughout the world, we commit ourselves in Christ to share life, resources and needs.
2. As part of the ecumenical church and its response to particular historical and geographical contexts, we affirm our commitment to share persons in mission.
3. We commit ourselves to discovering and sharing exciting new ways to sing the song of faith ... hearing, telling and participating in the story of God's love in Jesus Christ.
4. Relying upon God's grace, we commit ourselves to share in God's healing of God's continuing creation.
5. Recognizing the freedom of God's Spirit to act in diverse ways, we commit ourselves to engage in dialogue, witness, and common cause with people of other faiths and movements with whom we share a vision of peace, justice, and integrity of creation.
Do you like this post?