A leading Christian institution committed to total human development for the well-being of society and environment.
Infuse into the academic learning the Christian faith anchored on the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Provide an environment where Christian fellowship and relationship can be nurtured and promoted.
Provide opportunities for growth and excellence in every dimension of the University life in order to strengthen character, competence and faith.
Instill in all members of the University community an enlightened social consciousness and a deep sense of justice and compassion.
Promote unity among peoples and contribute to national development.
Silliman aims to have:
- a quality and diverse body of students;
- a holistic and responsive educational program with a Christian orientation;
- a quality faculty comparable to Asian standards;
- a quality support staff;
- adequate facilities and administrative systems;
- a supportive and involved alumni; and
- a long-term financial viability.