Invitation – JAI-ATG Olive Planting Program 2016
A program for Civil International Solidarity with Palestinians
The JAI together with the Alternative Tourism Group (ATG) are organizing the 9th annual Olive Planting Program – February 2016, as part of the JAI ongoing Keep Hope Alive – Olive Tree Campaign, to help Palestinian farmers and their families plant olive trees in their threatened fields.
6th (arrival) – 15th (departure) February 2016
West Bank, Palestine
Besides olive planting, the program features introductory presentations about the current situation in Palestine and the effects of the Apartheid Wall, tours in the old city of Jerusalem, Hebron, Bethlehem, as well as Ramallah, in addition to cultural events and social gatherings.
It is our pleasure that people are taking part in our mission in Keeping Hope Alive together and to learn more about daily Palestinian life under a merciless military occupation.
- The cost of the program including accommodation in a double room, meals, guides, local transportation and other relevant expenses is $700. Requesting a single room at the hotel would cost the participant $200 Extra. Any extra night(s) accommodation (before the night of the 6th/7th of February, or after the night of the 14th/15th of February 2016) can be arranged with extra costs.
- Accommodation can be arranged at a hotel or with a local family.
- A tour guide will be present with the group at all times for facilitation purposes.
- Travel from and to the airport is NOT included in the cost but can be arranged for groups and individuals (350 NIS per person for each drive).
- Please fill and submit the Registration Form AFTER booking your ticket, in order to fill your arrival and departure information in the same record.
- Upon registration, you are automatically admitted to participate in the program (without having to wait for confirmation from our side), and you will receive further information accordingly.