Christian Council of Mozambique
Christian Council of Mozambique is a Church based organization formed in 1948 by the main line churches like the Methodist, Anglicans and Presbyterians. Presently it constituted 22 different denominations both main line as well as small denominations including two Associations (The Bible Society and the Scripture Union).
CCM works countrywide with offices in each province and in some districts, administrative posts and localities.
The main values of the CCM are as follows:
- Living as a unit and upholding ecumenism between churches;
- Efficiency, transparency and honesty as an Organization
- Sharing of experiences;
- Social justice;
- Love of neighbors and Diaconia;
- Capacity to intervene in society; and Equality of rights and opportunities between the Man and Woman.
Support this Ministry
To make a gift for this ministry online or by check use the online donation page.
- 100% of your gift will be directed to Christian Council of Mozambique
- You will receive updates on the work in this area as they become available
- Share in the vision of God’s abundant life for all people
PreambleThe All African Conference of Churches (AACC) together with the African Council of...Read More
Dear Brothers and Sisters in the ecumenical family, Ecumenical greetings from the All Africa...Read More
From the All Africa Council of...Read More