Christian Council of Mozambique
Christian Council of Mozambique is a Church based organization formed in 1948 by the main line churches like the Methodist, Anglicans and Presbyterians. Presently it constituted 22 different denominations both main line as well as small denominations including two Associations (The Bible Society and the Scripture Union).
CCM works countrywide with offices in each province and in some districts, administrative posts and localities.
The main values of the CCM are as follows:
- Living as a unit and upholding ecumenism between churches;
- Efficiency, transparency and honesty as an Organization
- Sharing of experiences;
- Social justice;
- Love of neighbors and Diaconia;
- Capacity to intervene in society; and Equality of rights and opportunities between the Man and Woman.
Support this Ministry
To make a gift for this ministry online or by check use the online donation page.
- 100% of your gift will be directed to Christian Council of Mozambique
- You will receive updates on the work in this area as they become available
- Share in the vision of God’s abundant life for all people
Statement on the Conflict in Sudan
As communications of civil unrest abound, Global Ministries voices our concern and condemnation of...Read More
Prayer Alert from the All Africa Conference of Churches – April 2023
Dear siblings in the ecumenical family, Ecumenical greetings from the All Africa Conference of...Read More
Global Ministries is saddened to learn of the death of Miriam Chimhungwe
Global Ministries is saddened to share about the passing of our sister, friend, and colleague,...Read More