Amity Foundation is one of the earliest established homegrown NGOs in China. Following China’s Reform and Opening-up to the Outside World, Amity is an independent Chinese organization founded in 1985 on the initiative of Chinese Christians.
Abiding by the principle of mutual respect in faith, Amity builds friendship with people at home and abroad. Through the promotion of holistic development and public welfare, Amity serves society, benefits the people, and strives to promote world peace. Joined by people from all walks of society, Amity works to promote education, public health, social welfare, community development, environmental protection, disaster relief and other philanthropic undertakings in China and other parts of the world.
In this way, Amity:
– contributes to China’s social development and openness to the outside world,
– makes Christian involvement and participation in meeting the needs of society more widely known to the Chinese people,
– serves as a channel for people-to-people contact and the ecumenical sharing of resources.
Amity projects have benefited more than ten million people at home and abroad.
Support this Ministry
To make a gift for this ministry online or by check use the online donation page.
- 100% of your gift will be directed to Amity Foundation
- You will receive updates on the work in this area as they become available
- Share in the vision of God’s abundant life for all people
From the National Christian Council in Japan We Christians learn from the Bible that “Human...Read More