Christian Study Centre on Chinese Religion and Culture
As an ecumenical research institution, the Study Centre is committed to further the study of Chinese religions and culture and to disseminate the fruits of research and theological reflection to local clergy and laypeople as well as Christians and academic communities worldwide.
The objectives of the Study Centre are:
- to deepen the understanding of the religions and culture of China (including Hong Kong);
- to undertake interdisciplinary research of historical and contemporary Chinese Christianity in its religious, cultural, social and political contexts;
- to promote ongoing dialogue, and mutual understanding, between Christianity and other religious and cultural traditions in Asia;
- to contribute to the development of indigenous and contextual theology among Chinese Christians.
Support this Ministry
To make a gift for this ministry online or by check use the online donation page.
- 100% of your gift will be directed to Christian Study Centre on Chinese Religion and Culture
- You will receive updates on the work in this area as they become available
- Share in the vision of God’s abundant life for all people
From the National Christian Council in Japan We Christians learn from the Bible that “Human...Read More