A leading Christian institution committed to total human development for the well-being of society and environment.
Infuse into the academic learning the Christian faith anchored on the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Provide an environment where Christian fellowship and relationship can be nurtured and promoted.
Provide opportunities for growth and excellence in every dimension of the University life in order to strengthen character, competence and faith.
Instill in all members of the University community an enlightened social consciousness and a deep sense of justice and compassion.
Promote unity among peoples and contribute to national development.
Silliman aims to have:
- a quality and diverse body of students;
- a holistic and responsive educational program with a Christian orientation;
- a quality faculty comparable to Asian standards;
- a quality support staff;
- adequate facilities and administrative systems;
- a supportive and involved alumni; and
- a long-term financial viability.
Support this Ministry
To make a gift for this ministry online or by check use the online donation page.
- 100% of your gift will be directed to Silliman University
- You will receive updates on the work in this area as they become available
- Share in the vision of God’s abundant life for all people
By Frances Namoumou, Program Manager, Pacific Conference of Churches Ni sa bula vinaka! Bula is...Read More
The number of extrajudicial killings under former President Duterte is estimated at 30,000 and the...Read More
by Rev. Dr. Ann Muir, Kairos Milwaukie UCC, Portland, OR Eastern Visayas team From February...Read More