The Davis India Fund was established in 1990 as an endowment of the Division of Overseas Ministries at the request of Reverends Dorothy A. and Lew A. Davis. The Davises served as Disciple missionaries in northern India from 1955 and 1971 carrying out ministries of rural churchmanship and religious education.
Through the Davis India Fund, Lew and Dorothy Davis wish to benefit ministries in northernIndia, with priority on work in the Sambalpur Diocese of theChurch ofNorth India,Orissa,India, with funds meeting special needs of the Diocese, its churches, and its ministries.
Contributions may be made to the principal of this Fund at any time. Gifts for the Davis India Fund should be directed to:
P.O. Box 1986
Questions regarding the Davis India Fund are welcome. Please contact the Global Ministries Resource Development Office at 317-713-2555 or email@example.com.