World Council of Churches Webinar – Racism, Xenophobia and Discrimination in Africa
The Commission of the Churches on International Affairs (CCIA) of the World Council of Churches (WCC) is inviting you to a webinar on Racism, Xenophobia and Discrimination in Africa which will be taking place on Monday 21 October at 2-4 PM CEST.
Prof Dr Isabel Apawo Phiri, WCC Deputy General Secretary for Public Witness and Diakonia, and Mr Masimba Kuchera, CCIA Commissioner will be co-moderating the webinar.
Global Ministries mission co-worker, Rev. Prof. Bosela Eale will be a speaker.
Speakers (in alphabetical order):
- Dr Agnes Abuom, World Council of Churches (WCC)
- Rev. Prof. Bosela E. Eale, All Africa Conference of Churches (AACC)
- Mr. Sabelo Gumedze , UN Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent (WGEPAD)
- Gloria Mafole (Advocate), Christian Council of Tanzania
- Rev Wayi Emmanuel Mico, Presbyterian Church in Cameroon
- Rev. Nagaju Muke, Presbyterian Church in Rwanda
- Prof. Dr Demaine Solomons, University of the Western Cape in Cape Town
Join us from your computer or mobile using this link: https://fuze.me/35597511
We suggest you to dowload the Fuze app ahead of time for greater experience.
You can also join by phone by selecting most suitable international phone numbers: www.fuze.me/35597511/dialin
- Choose your country, dial the number
Enter the meeting ID 35597511 followed by the # key
We hope many of you will be able to join us!
The recording of previous regional webinars can be accessed here: Asia and North America (recording of Caribbean webinar soon available)