Southern Asia is home to a third of the world’s people and is rich in culture, language, and many ancient faith traditions. Perhaps the poorest region of the world, it is -- despite its richness – largely invisible in the western world. News media report little more than the latest disaster. Global Ministries invites you to connect with your heart and soul to the people of Southern Asia. On these web pages you can learn about the work of our partners and missionaries who are addressing the humanitarian challenges of reducing poverty, protecting women and children, creating economic opportunity (particularly for youth and women), educating the poorest children, making healthcare accessible to everybody, cultivating collaborative interfaith relationships and addressing the injustices faced by the poor. Join us in learning about and engaging with the people of Southern Asia. You will find a warm welcome!
Southern Asia News
- Global Ministries is saddened to learn of the death of Floyd Victor McAnallen Jun 24, 2015
- Global Ministries is saddened to learn of the death of Maxine Marie Burch Jun 23, 2015
- Tilda Hospital, India, celebrates the Class of 2015 May 29, 2015
- An update from Jackman Memorial Hospital in India May 12, 2015
- Devastating Earthquake in Nepal Apr 27, 2015