Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
At present we have four rural outreach centres attached to CMC Ludhiana.
- Lalton Kalan with a Primary Health Centre
- Malerkotla with facilities for Out-patients
- Hambran with facilities for In-patients and Out-patients
- Jamalpur with facilities for Out-patients
In addition to the above, we also have an Urban Centre in Field Ganj, in the Ludhiana City. The above services are managed by the Community Health Department and the RHOP centre.
All these four rural centres together meet the requirement of nearly 120,000 people. Free care is provided to the people who are needy. A total of 365 patients were given free treatment from April 2014 to December 2014 and the amount spent was 24,81,547 rupees (roughly $35,769). Excluding this, we also have health facilities and an immunization program for the people in the slum areas.
Support this Ministry
To make a gift for this ministry online or by check use the online donation page.
- 100% of your gift will be directed to Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- You will receive updates on the work in this area as they become available
- Share in the vision of God’s abundant life for all people
by Karen Koza, Administrative Assistant in the Southern Asia Office The word flood, as a noun,...Read More