Mission Advocates – Recurring Gift Donors
Community of Mission Advocates
Global Ministries Mission Advocates are a dedicated community of donors who are committed to accompanying sisters and brothers in Christ around by making monthly or quarterly gifts to Global Ministries. They are among the most active supporters of Global Ministries.
Mission Advocates are a diverse group – individuals, families, and churches – who find recurring gifts to be an opportunity to participate and feel more connected in God’s global mission. By making a monthly or quarterly gift, you have the flexibility to support what is near and dear to you – whether it is a partner church or program, work in a specific country, the sponsorship of a child or elder, or where needed most – in a way that works well with your budget and your schedule. Many times Mission Advocates give their recurring gifts automatically from their credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT) from a bank account.
Become a Mission Advocate today and enjoy
– Being part of a community of giving dedicated to accompanying sisters and brothers in Christ around the world
– Knowing that 100% of your gift will be used to support the work you designate
– Receiving updates and stories as soon as they are available on the ministries you support
– The flexibility to change or suspend your monthly or quarterly gift at any time
Become a Mission Advocate and begin your recurring gift today!
– Sign up to become a Child or Elder Sponsor
– Begin a recurring gift for all other areas of Global Ministries and the work of global partners
– Call (317) 713-2555 and set up your recurring gift over the phone, or request paperwork to launch your recurring gift through Cleveland or Indianapolis via printed form.
Global Ministries recognizes decisions like these are not made overnight. If you have questions or would like to speak to someone in the Global Ministries Resource Development Office, you can call 317-713-2571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to begin exploring your options in recurring gifts and becoming a Mission Advocate.