Las Memorias Hostel
Albergue Las Memorias
Las Memorias Hostel is a non-profit civil association founded in Tijuana, B.C. Mexico January 4, 1999.
- Objectives: To assist and attend to adult persons and minors living with HIV/AIDS and addictions, as well as their family members.
- Mission: Provide quality care, human care and warmth to people living with HIV/AIDS and to conduct educational activities for the prevention of HIV/AIDS.
- Vision: Strengthening, expanding and establishing new shelters and offices for care and counseling.
Las Memorias Hostel serves every type of person no matter their social status, religion or sex, whether they are foreign or from other states and rely on a framework of dignified care with peoples living with HIV/AIDS by providing:
- Housing assistance
- Transportation to health institutions
- Self-help sessions
Las Memorias does not charge for its services and is supported by donations from people and institutions of goodwill and support from the Government of the State on the basis of an established mutual aid agreement.
It’s a friend to all institutions and in general all genres of organizations that aims to help and support human beings in a broad and selfless manner. It is not a secret society; it does not obligate people living with HIV/AIDS to support political or religious purposes.
Support this Ministry
To make a gift for this ministry online or by check use the online donation page.
- 100% of your gift will be directed to Las Memorias Hostel
- You will receive updates on the work in this area as they become available
- Share in the vision of God’s abundant life for all people
Faith-based and humanitarian organizations wrote Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Secretary...Read More
Chile joined the group of countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, seeking to change its...Read More