The Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI) seeks to support local and international efforts to end the Israeli occupation and bring a resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict with a just peace, based on international law and relevant United Nations resolutions.
The mission of the EAPPI is to accompany Palestinians and Israelis in their non-violent actions and to carry out concerted advocacy efforts to end the occupation. Participants in the programme monitor and report violations of human rights and international humanitarian law, support acts of non-violent resistance alongside local Christian and Muslim Palestinians and Israeli peace activists, offer protection through non-violent presence, engage in public policy advocacy and, in general, stand in solidarity with the churches and all those struggling against the occupation.
Former EAPPI Blogs
- Former EAPPI volunteers John and Faye
- Former EAPPI volunteer Elice
- Suzanne: http://www.aprairievoice.blogspot.com/
- Ruth: http://ruthinthemideast.wordpress.com/
- Wayne: http://prayforthepeaceofjerusalem.wordpress.com/
- Loren: http://agarmentofdestiny.blogspot.com/
For more information about applying to serve as a volunteer, please contact Cathy Nichols, email@example.com